Maud (Publisher Relations)
1) Describe your job in three words. Spread the knowledge
2) What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now? Helping publishers unlatch the full potential of open-access
3) Best thing about being part of the KU-Team? Being at the heart of the book business’ transformations
4) Worst thing about being part of the KU-Team? Coffee is an obsession around here and I’m definitely a teaholic
5) Who would you most like to swap places with for the day? Maybe Gustav Klimt or Pablo Picasso. I would love to see the world through a painter’s eyes.
6) What did you want to grow up to be when you were a kid? I wanted to be an actress.
7) Last book you read? Écrire en pays dominé, an essay by the Martinican author Patrick Chamoiseau
8) Website you visit the most? I hate to have to say it: Facebook…
9) What’s in your coffee? See? Told you!!
10) Tell us something we don’t know? I’ve actually made it to the stage! You could happen to see me acting/directing in amateur theater productions in Berlin.