Meet the Team in Ten Questions: Amir
Account Manager Asia
1) Describe your job in three words. Exploring new territories.
2) What’s the most interesting thing you’re working on right now? Building the cooperation with Chinese and Japanese stakeholders.
3) Best thing about being part of the KU-Team? Working with people, who believe in what they do.
4) Worst thing about being part of the KU-Team? We are scattered all over the world, and due to time differences we have different working hours.
5) Who would you most like to swap places with for one day? Indiana Jones. He has such cool adventures.
6) What did you want to grow up to be, when you were a kid? A classical musician. I still enjoy playing and singing as a hobby.
7) Last book you read? Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice. I just love the classics.
8) What’s the website you visit the most? Wikipedia.
9) What’s in your coffee? No milk, no sugar. Just coffee, black and bitter!
10) Tell us something we don’t know: Once I had to hitchhike my way through the Pamir Plateau with trucks transporting rusty metal.